Dr. Jordi Craven-Bartle Lamote de Grignon
Specialist in head and neck cancer, central nervous system cancer and sarcomas.
Radiation Oncologist with more than 40 years of experience. Member of the Permanent Commission of the Cancer Plan of Catalonia. Joined GCCC in 2019.
Years of experience: Since 1979.
- Doctor Cum Laude. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona. 1992
- Specialty in Radiation Oncology. Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona. 1979
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. 1974
Previous workplaces and positions
- Radiotherapy Medical Director at Clínica Corachan (current GCCC 360 Centre of Oncological Excellence) Barcelona. 1999-2019
- Head of the Radiation Oncology Service. Hospital de la Sta. Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona. 1987-2020.
- Secretary and President of H. de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau Healthcare Ethics Committee. 2002-2006.
- Head of the Brachytherapy Section. Hospital de la Sta. Creu y Sant Pau Radiotherapy Unit. Barcelona. 1983-1986.
- Assistant Specialist Physician. Radiotherapy Unit of Hospital de la Sta. Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona. 1978-1982.
- Radiotherapy Unit Resident Physician at Hospital de la Sta. Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona. 1974-1977.
Participation in more than 4 clinical trials as a PI and as collaborator.
Author of more than 20 scientific articles.
Multiple lectures at Congresses.