Radiation Oncologist with more than 20 years of experience in healthcare and team management. GCCC 360 Centre of Oncological Excellence Coordinator since 2019.
Radiation Oncology Unit Coordinator at the GCCC 360 Centre of Oncological Excellence
Years of experience: Since 2000.
- EMDOS Master in Management of Health Organizations. ESADE Business & Law School. Barcelona. Oct 2017 – Nov 2018.
- Master CMA Advanced medical skills: Interdisciplinary Oncology. Universidad de Barcelona. Oct 2012 – June 2013.
- Specialty in Radiation Oncology. Universidad de Barcelona: Hospital Clinic. 2000 – 2004.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona. 1992-1998.
Previous workplaces and positions
- Hospital Quirón Salud Barcelona. Jan 2013 – Jun 2019.
- Hospital Universitario Dexeus. Clinical Chief . May 2007 – Dec 2012.
Prospective clinical trial on partial irradiation in the conservative treatment of breast cancer.
- 7 articles published nationally and 2 internationally.
- 7 lectures at congresses.
- 3 chapters written in national books.
- Instituto Bonanova. Professor. TER training. 2008-2015.
Scientific societies/ Committees
- Member of Sociedad Española de Oncología Radioterápica (SEOR).
- European Society of Radiotherapy Oncology (ESTRO)
- Collegiate No. 33799