Radiation oncologist with more than 30 years of experience and pioneer in LINAC magnetic resonance planning. Expert in skin cancer and benign pathologies.
Radiation Oncology Associate Doctor at GCCC 360 Centre of Oncological Excellence.
Years of experience: Since 1992.
- Supervisor license for radioactive facilities specializing in health and industry. 1995
- Medical specialist in Radiation Oncology via M.I.R 1992-1995 at Hospital de la Santa Creu y Sant Pau in Barcelona.
- Doctorate courses. Research Proficiency Certificate. 1988-1990
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Universidad def Zaragoza. 1977-1983
Previous workplaces and positions
- Associate physician specialist in the Radiation Oncology Service at Clínica Puyol i Brull. Barcelona. 1996-2011.
- Associate doctor specialist in Radiotherapy Service at GCCC 360 Centre of Oncological Excellence. Barcelona
- Medical specialist at GCCC 360 Oncology Centre of Oncological Excellence. 2018-Present
- Publications on metastatic breast cancer and treatment of skin complications caused by radiotherapy.
Scientific societies / Committees
- College of Physicians of Barcelona: No. Col: 28646.
Awards and honours
- Oral presentation at the SEOR VIII National Congress in San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa). First Prize. 1995.