This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.corachan.com (hereinafter, the Web) owned by the company CLÍNICA CORACHAN, SA (hereinafter, CLÍNICA CORACHAN) and made available to Internet users.
- INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER, SL, with registered office at C/ Gironella, 6-8, 08017 in Barcelona, Spain; with CIF number B-61729570 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42717, Folio 175, Sheet B 181030. Inscription 45.
- Authorized by the Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya, with the authorization number E08554150
In order to use the Web, the user’s express acceptance of each and every one of the clauses included in this Legal Notice is required, as well as each one of the specific warnings or clauses established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Web.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the Web, and leave the Web.
Use of the Web
The user undertakes not to use the Web to carry out activities against the law, morality, public order and, in general, the user undertakes to make use of the Web in accordance with the terms and conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, the user is obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages under a false identity.
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER acts exclusively as responsible for the Web in its capacity as provider of information on its own services, not being responsible for the content that, in violation of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user the only responsible for the veracity and legality of such content.
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER may interrupt the service of the Web being used by the user and resolve the relationship with the user immediately should the use of the Web or any of the services offered therein be considered contrary to what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this Web: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER does not guarantee the accuracy of content nor that the free use of its content by the user will not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this Web and its content is under the user´s responsibility .
Likewise, total or partial reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or redistribution of the information contained on the Web, whatever purpose and means used, is prohibited without prior authorization from INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER.
This Web may include links to third party sites. The Webs belonging to third parties are not reviewed or controlled by INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER. In any case, INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER cannot be held responsible for the content or the measures adopted regarding your privacy or processing of your personal data of third party webs.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER Webs, you must notify us in order to obtain our express consent. INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to our website.
Minors of age
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER reminds users of legal age in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are inappropriate for minors.
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER informs you that there are computer programs that allow you to filter and block access to certain contents and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide which Internet content and services can be accessed by minors.
INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER will not be directly or subsidiarily responsible for:
- The quality of service, the speed of access, the correct operation or availability or continuity of the Web´s operation.
- The damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment when using our Web.
- The cases in which a third party, breaking the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
- All kind of defects and faults of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity or accuracy of the content that users may transmit by using the Web or the services offered. INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER does not control the use of the Web made by the users, nor guarantees that such use is made in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- The content uploaded by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to INTEGRATED CANCER CENTER through the Web.
- Any type of illicit, harmful to rights, harmful and/or detrimental action.
- The provision of untrue or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered or the content of the Web, the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses established in this Legal Notice, will submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.